Innovation research focuses on studies of regional innovation systems and innovation processes between private companies and public organisations. Employee-driven innovation has been a focus area in 2014, 2015, and 2016.
Over the course of 2016. we conducted research concerning:
- The municipalities’ strategies for using EU programmes as an instrument in their innovation efforts.
- Innovation processes, including innovation strategies, innovation management, dissemination of innovations
- Global innovation networks
- Employee-initiated innovation, including
- Local identity as a driving force for employee-driven innovation in established Rogaland Companies
- How to further develop employee-driven innovation as an incorporated work practice in the municipalities’ operations
- How the marine sector can obtain more added value out of the investments in marine research and development, via that research-based knowledge is put into use to a greater extent by companies, as an integral part of their innovation processes