The social division has been working on welfare technology for many years and in 2015 this was defined as a focus area. In our projects we are particularly concerned with how the local authority as service provider, the individual service recipient and the suppliers relate to welfare technology.
In 2015 we researched into:
- A local authority’s trial of a new safety package consisting of fire alarms with direct alarm to the fire service, wireless sleep alarms and safety alarm that automatically warn of falls.
- A local authority’s strategic thinking on welfare technology.
- Experiences with electronic individual plans.
- A tool to ensure systematic and individual activation of nursing home residents.
- Suppliers’ initiatives in welfare technology.