Innovation research focuses on studies of regional innovation systems and innovation processes between private and public organisations. Employee-driven innovation has been a focus area in 2014 and 2015.
In 2015 we researched into:
- Municipal strategies for using EU programmes as an instrument in innovation work.
- Employee-driven innovation in municipalities with the focus on innovation strategies, innovation management, dissemination of innovations and employee-driven innovation.
- Local identity as a driving force for employee-driven innovation.
- Divers for, significance and effects of spin-offs.
- Instrument apparatuses and the connection between them.
- The growth of new paths in western Norway and the
significance of regional leadership.
- The significance of the finance industry for regional development and especially for the development of new paths.
- Global innovation networks and the significance of headquarters.