The research includes monitoring the development of economic cycles in western Norway, industry-related studies in petroleum, agriculture and transport and studies of the connections between the labour market and competence.
In 2015 we researched into:
- The industry builders: employees in Norwegian petroleumrelated operations, with particular focus on supplier company employees related to exports.
- Present and future economic developments in companies and industries in western Norway.
- Industries with development potential in western Norway.
- Norwegian educational institutions’ production of technologies at masters and PhD level relevant to the petroleum industry
- Transport, logistics, goods and travel habits in Rogaland and in western Norway.
- Follow-up research on the PIMES project: the introduction of solutions/technologies in new building projects.